New Avalon Features In-Vehicle Wireless Phone Charger Denso introduces what it calls the world's first integrated, in-vehicle wireless cell-phone charger. Developed with Philips & Lite-On Digital Solutions, the charger will make its world debut in North America as part of the ’13 Toyota Avalon‘s available technology package. "Considering the increasing usage of smartphones in vehicle connectivity, we wanted to bring a convenient charging solution to consumers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.