NOVI, MI – In the emerging telematics sector, auto makers are scrambling to be a leader in the field, but that’s not necessarily the best tack to take, says an industry leader. Thilo Koslowski, a vice president at technology research and advisory company Gartner, says when it comes to telematics, sometimes it’s better to be a follower. “You have to figure out how to do it cost-effectively to grow over time, but you don’t have to have ambitions to be a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.