Researchers at the University of Alabama-Huntsville create a computer model that targets higher power and cleaner combustion in the entire range of engines from those in motorcycles to rockets. Chien-Pin Chen, chairman of the university’s UA Huntsville's chemical engineering department, headed the research effort to create a model that reduces the expense of evaluating fuel-efficiency calculations. “That's the reason we are so excited about this research,” he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.