Volkswagen of America confirms its all-electric Golf blue-e-motion is undergoing testing at the auto maker’s Electronics Research Lab in Belmont, CA, and remains on track for a late 2013 U.S. market launch. Carsten Krebs, director-corporate communications, says 500 prototypes of the EV are on their way to global testing centers, with eight models headed to the Silicon Valley facility and 12 more are bound for VW’s North American headquarters in Herndon, VA. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.