PARK CITY, UT – Volvo introduces a fifth-generation version of its all-wheel- drive system, and offers it on yet another model. For the first time, AWD is available on the S60 4-door coupe with a T5 2.5L 5-cyl. turbocharged engine. It is a $2,000 option on the car that starts at $31,750. AWD is offered on several other Volvos, including the S60 with the larger T6 inline 6-cyl. engine. It was a Ward’s 10 Best Engines winner in 2011. “We expect AWD with the T5 will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.