INRIX Helps Audi Drivers Navigate Russian Roads INRIX launches a comprehensive traffic-information and driver-services platform in Russia, available on all new and existing Audi models equipped with Audi MMI, MIB or Audi Connect media-interface systems. The provider of traffic-information and driver services’ partnership with cdcom, Russia's leading navigation-services provider, has created INRIX XD Traffic for Audi automobiles. The service provides real-time traffic and incident ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.