’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
Base 2-door coupe; Base, Journey, Sport, “x” 4-door sedan
What’s New for ’07
- The redesigned sedan features a stiffer body structure and a new lighter-weight aluminum-intensive 4-wheel independent suspension system.
- It is offered in four trim levels including a new “x” all-wheel-drive variant.
- The 3.5L V-6, rated at 306 hp vs. 280 hp in the prior model, is mated to a refined 5-speed automatic transmission or a 6-speed manual gearbox.
- All sedans have vehicle-speed-sensitive power steering with improved road “feel” and faster response, and a stability control-system tuned to the handling characteristics of the variant on which it is installed.
- Options include an upgraded navigation system that, in combination with XM satellite radio, features real-time traffic information and includes a premium audio system with a hard-disc drive for storing music.
- Adaptive headlamps, and active cruise control with emergency brake-application technology also are on the list of extra-cost equipment.
- “Sport” models offer optional 4-wheel steering.
- The coupe is schedule to be redesigned in model year ’08.