’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
LS 460, LS 460L
What’s New for ’07
- The completely redesigned lineup now features LS 460 standard- and LS 460L long-wheelbase variants, the latter having 4.8 ins. (122 mm) of additional interior legroom.
- Standard on the “L” and optional on the standard-length model are XM satellite radio, navigation system with voice activation, real-time traffic reports, climate-controlled front seats, heated steering wheel, power rear sunshade, power door and trunk closers and headlamp washers. Laminated side glass is offered on the LS 460L, where it is standard.
- Both models are powered by an all-new 4.6L V-8 that utilizes electronic throttle control, electronically controlled, electricly actuated, variable intake valves, hydraulically controlled variable exhaust valves and a dual fuel injection with both port and direct injection to optimize power and emissions. It produces 380 hp.
- The engine drives the rear wheels through the industry’s first 8-speed automatic transmission that incorporates more intermediate gears to provide faster acceleration, while maintaining a low final-drive ratio for improved fuel economy.
- The electric power steering system features variable gear ratios on models equipped with the optional air suspension system.
- Vehicle safety systems include a new “Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management” stability-control system that also interacts, when necessary, with the new electronically controlled brake system, electronic throttle control and (on air-suspension variants) electric power steering to maintain vehicle stability in difficult cornering situation.
- An industry-first “advanced Parking Guidance System,” that automatically maneuvers the car into a parallel-parking space once the driver properly positions the car relative to the space. The drive maintains speed control.
- For faster operation, the optional navigation system is upgraded with a hard-disc drive that also can store up to 2,000 digital music files.