Detroit, MI (Jefferson North)
'08 Price Range
'07 Price Range
Laredo, Limited, Overland, SRT8 4-door SUV
3.0L Turbodiesel V-6; 3.7L V-6; 4.7L V-8; 5.7L V-8; 6.1L V-8
What's New for '08
- The all-new E85-compatible 4.7 L V-8 design features two spark plugs per cylinder, a higher compression ratio, improved cylinder head flow, and a new combustion control system that increases horsepower and torque, while delivering increased fuel economy.
- Exterior revisions include high-intensity-discharge headlights, and a refreshed front fascia and grille
- The Limited and Overland models feature standard first- and second-row heated seats and a standard remote starter when equipped with the optional diesel engine.
- An i-Pod interface is standard on the Overland and optional on the Limited.
- Other entertainment features include the MyGIG Multimedia Infotainment System, which is standard on the Overland and optional on Laredo and Limited, and optional Sirius Backseat TV on Limited and Laredo variants.
- An 8-in. (203-mm) DVD screen is available on all variants except the SRT8
- New safety features include a hill-descent control system, hill-start assist, stand-alone backup camera, and a trailer-sway control system as standard or optional equipment, depending on trim level. Sharing the Nitro platform, the '08 Liberty is completely new, but features classic Jeep styling, and an industry-exclusive sunroof system.