'08 Price Range
'07 Price Range
What's New for '08
- This all-new, premium sedan is a full parallel hybrid with total system output of 438 hp and 385 lb-ft. (522 Nm) of torque and features full-time all-wheel drive with a 40/60 rear bias under normal conditions.
- The vehicle also features the world's first driver monitoring system, which uses a camera to determine if the driver is not looking forward and then provides and alert that, if necessary, engages brake assist and can begin to apply brakes on its own, and adjusts the steering ratio for a potential panic maneuver.
- The vehicle features the world's first adaptive light-emitting-diode low-beam head-lamps, that follow steering wheel input for improved cornering visability.
- Standard equipment includes power moonroof, power tilt/telescoping steering wheel with audio controls, leather seats and instrument panel, a heated, wood and leather wrapped steering wheel, dual-zone climate control, MP3/auxiliary input jack, 6-disc, in-dash, CD changer, XM satellite radio with real-time traffic displays, Mark Levinson surround sound system, 30GB harddrive, voice-activated navigation system, Bluetooth cell-phone connectivity, and headlamp washers.
- A self-parking system is optional.