’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
What’s New for ’09
- The redesigned sedan features a more aggressively styled exterior and more refined interior with additional rear-seat room, easier-to-use front seatbelts, improved ventilation controls, improved handling and more responsive all-wheel-drive system.
- It is powered by a new 300-hp, 271-lb.-ft. (367-Nm) 3.7L V-6 engine mated to a redesigned 5-speed automatic transmission.
- The all-wheel-drive system has been upgraded to handle the more powerful engine and provide faster response to changing road conditions.
- An improved Active Sound Control system operates over a broader decibel range than the prior system and is linked to throttle position to reduce interior levels during normal driving, but allow the driver to hear the engine’s performance sound in high-rpm, “spirited” driving situations.
- Standard features include Bluetooth cell-phone connectivity, Bose surround-sound audio system and solar-sensing climate control.
- uThe optional Technology Package includes a navigation system with real-time traffic and weather information, rearview camera, active headlamps, ventilated front seats and wood/leather steering wheel and shift knob. It can be enhanced with the available CMBS package that incorporates adaptive cruise control, collision mitigation system and real wood instrument panel trim.