’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
3.5L V-6; 3.7L V-6
What’s New for ’09
- 4The redesigned sedan is slightly larger in all dimensions than its predecessor, utilizing a new unit-body with the frame rails inside, instead of underneath, the car for improved aerodynamics, less interior noise and better crash safety, meeting upcoming new federal side-impact standards three years early.
- High-strength steel helps provide a lighter, more rigid body structure, while an aluminum hood, front suspension subframe and rear suspension knuckles provides additional weight saving.
- The standard model is powered by a revised 3.5L V-6 pumping out 280 hp (up from 258 hp), while the all-wheel-drive variant is powered by a 306-hp version of the 3.7L V-6 used in the RL flagship and the MDX.
- Both engines are mated to a 5-speed automatic transmission with steering-wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters.
- Safety is enhanced with new active front head restraints and a tire-pressure monitoring system.