’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
CX, CXL, Super 4-door sedan
3.6L V-6; 4.6L V-8
What’s New for ’09
- Both the CX and CXL are powered by a new, E85-capable 3.9L V-6, which, according to GM, produces 30 more horsepower and boasts a 1-mpg gain in both city and highway driving than the 3.8L it replaces.
- The CX features cornering lamps, heated power exterior mirrors, a keyfob with an extended operating range and a 6-way power passenger seat as standard equipment.
- 'Standard features on the CXL now include 8-way power driver and front passenger seats with power lumbar support and memory settings, a heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel, exterior rear-view mirrors with integrated turn signals, and a new chrome grille that replaces the painted black design.
- The CX and CXL both sport new, premium 17-in. painted silver wheels, while a chrome-plated version is optional.
- All models now feature standard Bluetooth hands-free cell-phone connectivity with integrated steering wheel controls.
- An optional satellite navigation system delivers real-time traffic information to the navigation screen, while GM’s OnStar service enables destinations to be downloaded and saved, and provides turn-by-turn directions.
- Models equipped with optional XM satellite radio feature a more detailed display.
- Three new exterior colors are available and all models feature a body-color roof antenna.