’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
6.2L V-8; 6.2L V-8 Hybrid
What’s New for ’09
- A hybrid variant joins the lineup and provides a 50% fuel economy improvement in city driving, according to GM. It also features a standard navigation system.
- The Platinum edition, which returned during the course of the ’08 model run, sports new light-emitting diode (LED) headlamps and a standard Magnetic Ride Control system, which is optional on other variants.
- All non-hybrid models are now E85 capable.
- An ultrasonic safety system that detects other vehicles in the Escalade’s blind spots and sends audible and visual alerts to the driver, is optional on all models.
- An optional satellite navigation system delivers real-time traffic information to the navigation screen, while GM’s OnStar service enables destinations to be downloaded and saved, and provides turn-by-turn directions.
- Other improvements include a power-adjustable steering wheel, standard rear-seat audio jacks, express-up power windows for the front row, a new interior color combination scheme, and Magnetic Ride Control on models equipped with optional 22-in. wheels.