’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
LS, 1 LT, 2 LT 4-door hatchback; LS, 1 LT, 2 LT sedan
Bupyong, South Korea
What’s New for ’09
- All models receive a new 1.6L Ecotec 4-cyl. engine with variable-valve timing, which GM says increases horsepower without sacrificing the fuel economy of its predecessor.
- The trim lineup has been revised, with LS replacing the SV designation, and the 1 LT and uplevel 2LT replacing the former LS variant.
- The Aveo5 hatchback has been completely redesigned inside and out, featuring Chevrolet’s “global” front-end look, with Malibu-inspired grille and bowtie design, along with a new rear spoiler.
- GM’s OnStar system is standard on all models, as is an auxiliary input jack for portable audio devices and an oil-life monitoring system.
- Interior upgrades include a revised driver information center with outside temperature and fuel-efficiency indicators, new “leatherette” seating material, variable intermittent wipers, available XM satellite radio and ergonomically improved controls.
- New 15-in. alloy wheels are available, as are three new exterior colors.