’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
SE, SXT 4-door passenger van; Base cargo van
3.3 L V-6; 3.8L V-6; 4.0L V-6
Windsor, ON, Canada; St. Louis, MO
What’s New for ’09
- The brake system has new lining materials and hydraulic boost, which increases stopping performance and improves noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) characteristics.
- New safety features for SXT models include optional, segment-first radar-based blind spot monitoring and backup assist systems that provide audible and visual warnings to the driver, along with rain-sensing wipers and automatic-dimming high-beam headlights.
- GCruise control, power second-row seats and second- and third-row vent windows, tinted upper windshield glass, ’s “Stow-N-Go” seating system with stain-resistant fabric, new instrument cluster with tachometer and body-color door handles and side body moldings are standard on SE, while SXT receives a standard roof rack.
- Other new options include, larger, 9-in. (229-mm) screens with the available back-seat entertainment system for both models, while the SXT offers electronic information display and re-tuned suspension coupled with the 4.0L V-6.
- Three new option packages are available.