’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
GLS, SE, Limited 4-door CUV
2.0L I-4; 2.7L V-6
Ulsan, South Korea
What’s New for ’09
- Changes to automatic transmission controls and torque converters, power steering belt and engine management system help boost fuel economy by 4%-6% across the lineup.
- On the exterior, the Tucson sports new 16-in. alloy wheels, a more distinctive chrome grille, chrome tailgate trim and three new colors.
- Inside, all models feature new metal grain accent strips and improved audio system with auxiliary audio inputs and XM satellite radio.
- >New seat fabric appears in the GLS, heated front seats and windshield-wiper de-icers are standard on 4-wheel-drive-equipped SE models, a power sunroof is standard on the Limited, while a 200-watt Kenwood audio and navigation system becomes standard on the Limited and optional on other variants (interim availability).
- A short-throw B&M precision sport shifter is available for the 5-speed manual transmission.