’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
LX, EX, Limited 4-door SUV
3.8L V-6; 4.6L V-8
Hwasung, South Korea
What’s New for ’09
- The new body-on-frame SUV is offered in LX and EX variants, while a top-of-the-line Limited variant, only available with monochromatic black interior and exterior, will join the lineup mid-year.
- It is powered by either a 3.8L V-6, mated to a 5-speed automatic, or an all-new 4.6L V-8, which is mated to a new 6-speed automatic transmission. Both are available in rear and 4-wheel drive configurations.
- It features hyrdoformed frame rails, 4-wheel independent suspension, a double-wishbone front suspension and multilink, coil-over-spring rear set up.
- All models have standard air conditioning, power locks, windows and mirrors, keyless entry, cruise control, and 6-speaker sound system with USB and auxiliary audio input jacks.
- yThe EX adds power 8-way adjustable front-driver and 4-way passenger seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, steering-wheel-mounted audio controls, trip computer, and leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob. The Limited features unique push button start and keyless entry, instrument cluster, heated second-row seats, and exterior chrome accent as standard equipment.
- Safety is provided through standard front, full-length curtain side and front-seat-mounted side-impact airbags, 4-wheel antilock disc brakes with panic-brake assist, tire-pressure monitor and stability control systems.