’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
S, SV 4-door sedan
What’s New for ’09
- The all-new 7th generation model, slightly shorter in wheelbase and overall length, features a more aggressive exterior design combined with chassis and running gear components developed at Germany’s Nurburgring race course.
- A more-rigid body structure, re-engineered suspension with wider wheel tracks and revised steering gear help improve handling response and cornering ability.
- Engine refinements, including a slightly higher compression ratio, increase the power of the 3.5L V-6 to 290 hp from 255 hp, while torque increases by 3.6% and the exhaust note has been tuned for a sportier sound.
- A “drive-sport” mode in the CVT incorporates a control logic that permits higher engine revolutions, enhanced engine braking and maintains engine speed during cornering.
- Standard equipment on both models includes 18-in. wheels, power moonroof, 8-way driver and 4-way passenger power front seats, electronic keyless entry with push-button ignition, dual-zone automatic climate control and 6-disc CD/MP3 audio system.
- Among the options are an iPod interface for the audio system, sport-tuned suspension, 19-in. wheels, and high-intensity-discharge headlamps.
- Also available are an automatic entry/exit system with driver-seat memory, Bluetooth hands-free cell-phone interface, XM satellite radio, premium-leather seat surfaces and dual-panel moonroof with an opening front section and fixed rear-seat section.