’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
3.2; T6 AWD; V-8 AWD 4-door sedan
3.0L Turbocharged I-6; 3.2L I-6; 4.4L V-8
What’s New for ’09
- The 3.2 and T6 both receive a Bluetooth hands-free cell-phone interface, rain-sensing windshield wipers, watch-dial instrument cluster, and tinted windshield glass, along with new 17-in. alloy wheels as standard equipment.
- >Active bi-Xenon headlamps and 18-in. alloy wheels are now available as stand-alone options on the 3.2 and T6, along with a new Convenience Package, featuring an air filtration system, premium surround-sound system with rear-seat headphone jacks and Volvo’s Personal Car Communicator keyless remote and security system.
- The T6 now offers an Executive Package, which includes, among other features, wood inlays and steering-wheel, heated and ventilated front seats, leather seats and armrest, chrome head-and tail lamp trim, 17-in. alloy wheels, analog clock, and new power seat controls.
- V-8 models feature the Executive Package as standard equipment, along with distinctive 18-in. alloy wheels.
- On all models, the rear-seat DVD entertainment system features new, larger 8-in. screens, remote control and collapsible headphones.