’10 Price Range
’09 Price Range
Express, Heat, Mainstreet, Uptown, Rush 4-door hatchback
2.0L I-4; 2.4L I-4
What’s New for ’10
- Prior trim levels have been replaced with five variants linked to mechanical and content specifications.
- The 1.8L I-4 no longer is available.
- A 2.0L 4-cyl. engine is standard on Express, Heat — in combination with a 5-speed manual only — Mainstreet and Uptown — CVT only — variants.
- Replacing the R/T is the Rush with a 2.4L I-4 in combination with a 5-speed manual gearbox.
- The SRT4 variant and its turbocharged I-4 engine have been discontinued.
- The redesigned interior includes a new instrument panel with center storage compartment plus chrome air vents and instrument trim rings.
- Active front head restraints improve crash safety.