’10 Price Range:
’09 Price Range:
SE, SEL, Limited, SHO 4-door sedan
3.5L V-6; 3.5L Twin-Turbo V-6
What’s New for ’10
- The SHO variant rejoins the lineup after an 11-year absence.
- The SHO is powered by ’s new EcoBoost twin-turbo direct-injection 3.5L V-6 producing 39% more horsepower and 41% more torque than the naturally aspirated version used in other Taurus variants.
- Standard SHO features include All-wheel drive, steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters, electric power steering, sport-tuned suspension and luxury interior appointments.
- SHO options include a Performance Package incorporating upgraded brake pads, power steering recalibrated for increased responsiveness, a “sport” mode for the standard stability control system and larger performance-oriented wheels and tires.
- All Taurus variants benefit from a redesigned, more aerodynamic exterior, tilt/telescoping steering wheel, stability control, cap-less fuel-fill system, projector-beam headlamps and curtain side airbags with rollover sensors.
- New options include a 10-speaker audio system, multi-contour front seats, climate-controlled front seats and heated rear seats.