’10 Price Range
’09 Price Range
GLS, Limited 4-door CUV
2.0L I-4; 2.7L V-6
Ulsan, South Korea
What’s New for ’10
- The all-new for ’10 Tucson is powered by a new port-injected 2.4L V-6 with dual variable valve timing in both front-and all-wheel drive configurations.
- A 6-speed manual is standard on the front-wheel-drive GLS, while the 6-speed automatic is standard on the all-wheel-drive GLS and both Limited models.
- The new 6-speed automatic is sealed and maintenance-free for the life of the vehicle under normal operating conditions.
- Through extensive use of high-strength steel, the Tucson is longer and wider than its predecessor, but also 61 lbs. (27.7 kg) lighter.
- Fuel economy is improved with low-rolling-resistance tires and a standard “eco-minder” display that encourages fuel-efficient driving.
- First-for- options include hill-start-assist that prevents rolling backwards when starting on an incline, and hill-descent-control, which automatically modulates braking on downhill grades, along with a panoramic sunroof.