’10 Price Range:
’09 Price Range:
HSE, HSE Supercharged 4-door SUV
5.0L V-8; 5.0L Supercharged V-8
What’s New for ’10
- It is powered by an all-new direct-injection 5.0L V-8 mill, in both naturally aspirated and supercharged versions, coupled to a 6-speed automatic transmission.
- Naturally aspirated models feature a variable intake manifold, while supercharged variants have standard steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters.
- The exterior has been refreshed with new light-emitting diode headlamp and tail light clusters, larger two-bar grille and air intake, revised rear bumper and color-matching mirrors.
- The interior features higher-quality, soft-touch materials, redesigned seats, easier-to-use navigation and information systems and light-emitting-diode ambient lighting.
- Off-road performance systems, including hill-start assist and Terrain Response with multiple suspension-system settings enhance off-road capability.