’10 Price Range:
’09 Price Range:
RX 350 4-door CUV
Cambridge, ON, Canada
What’s New for ’10
- The redesigned body is slightly longer and wider than that of the prior model to afford more interior room.
- The 3.5L V-6 has been revised with new intake and exhaust manifolds and boasts increased fuel economy, power and low-end torque with lower emissions than its predecessor.
- It is mated to a new 6-speed automatic transmission with low-speed torque converter lock up damper that enables full engagement in gears 2 through 6 for improved fuel economy.
- The optional stability control system includes throttle control and torque-steer assist to help maintain control on split-friction surfaces.
- An optional head-up-display projects information onto the bottom of the windshield using light-emitting diodes to show figures in a pure white display that Lexus says is easier to read and less distracting than green illumination.
- The adaptive headlamps have been upgraded with a logic system that uses a camera mounted to the back of the interior rearview mirror to anticipate where the vehicle will be in a turn three seconds ahead and aim the light beams in that area.