FRANKFURT, March 29 (Reuters) - Buyout firms are dusting down their portfolios to put German assets on the block as improved market sentiment brings attractive exit prices and bank financing within reach. Private equity firm BC Partners has sent out information memos for the sale of SGB Starkstrom, a manufacturer of power transformers, two sources close to the transaction said. Montagu has sent out information to investors on German bandages maker BSN Medical, after Goldman Sachs and HSBC ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Private equity in exit spree in Germany -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642