STOCKHOLM, March 30 (Reuters) - Spyker's Swedish automaker Saab halted production on Tuesday at its main plant after some suppliers stopped deliveries due to unpaid bills, daily Dagens Industri reported. The Swedish newspaper said several sources had stated production was at a stand-still at the Saab plant in Trollhattan, in western Sweden. Saab spokespeople in Sweden were not immediately available for comment while a Dutch spokesman could not confirm the report. Saab Chairman Victor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Production halted at automaker Saab plant - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642