NEW YORK, Jan 23 (Reuters) - COMEX gold was softer Friday morning, but stranded in a range while New York speculative funds traded in other precious metals and took profits on a huge catch-up rally in palladium this week. "New York is where the price action takes place," said a precious metals trader at a commercial bank. "It's probably a little further liquidation. If the stock market is good again, there might be some rotation (out of precious metals)." February gold at 9:51 a.m. EST ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Profit-taking dents precious metals in early NY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642