NEW YORK, Jan 20 (Reuters) - U.S. gold futures settled lower on Friday as investors pocketed some profits following the market's early charge to a new 25-year high, sources said. "The chart pattern does say we had a reversal day and that could be bearish, but the way this market is going, it is hard to be bearish," said Scott Meyers, senior analyst with Pioneer Futures Inc. "We had a huge week so it was just some end of the week profit-taking. I think it was just a little pause in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Profit taking hits NY gold, sets new 25-year peak" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642