NEW YORK, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Progressive Corp. , one of the largest U.S. auto insurers, on Tuesday said it will adopt a variable annual dividend in 2007, which could result in a substantial increase, or a decrease, in the company's payouts to shareholders. In its annual report, the Mayfield Village, Ohio-based company said it will base the dividend on a target percentage of after-tax underwriting income, multiplied by a companywide "performance factor" between zero and two. This factor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Progressive sets new dividend tied to performance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.