PARIS, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Russian billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov told French daily La Tribune on Monday he would cooperate with French investor Vincent Bollore on electric cars. Prokhorov said he would unveil three electric car models next month and launch production in 2012. The target will be to sell 10,000 cars per year, he said. "Initially for the Russian market. Then we will see. It (the vehicle) will be priced at around $10,000", he added. Prokhorov also said he planned to soon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Prokhorov to cooperate with Bollore on car -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642