STUTTGART, Germany, Feb 24 (Reuters) - German public prosecutors will publish later on Thursday details of an investigation that Porsche says could delay its planned merger with Volkswagen . Porsche's shares plunged 10.7 percent at 0808 GMT. The prosecutors' office said it was dropping parts of the investigation of former Porsche Chief Executive Wendelin Wiedeking and former Chief Financial Officer Holger Haerter and expanding other parts. "Nobody expected the investigation to be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Prosecutors to publish details on Porsche probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642