KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Malaysian car maker Proton on Tuesday signed a letter of intent to study the feasibility of buying a 50 percent stake in Italian motorcycle maker MV Agusta Motor SpA. The stake will give Proton distribution rights and control of Agusta, the company said in a statement, which did not disclose financial details. "We will be looking into forming a very unique alliance between Proton and Agusta," the statement quoted Proton Chief Executive Officer Tengku ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton eyes 50 pct stake in Italian bike maker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.