KUALA LUMPUR, May 27 (Reuters) - Shares of Malaysian automaker Proton rose 14 sen to 4.58 ringit by 0106GMT on is set to announce a possible tie-up with Germany's Volksawagen AG. The wider market rose 0.09 percent. Proton's chairman said on Tuesday that there would be an announcement in the next two weeks but did not specify what that would be and noted that Proton did not need to form a tie-up. [ID:nSGE64Q002] "Hence, we do not rule out that for the time being, the anticipated tie-up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton gains on renewed VW cooperation talk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642