* Co signs 5-year contract * Deutsche Mechatronics to produce fuel cells for co * Shares rise as much as 32 pct May 27 (Reuters) - Fuel cells maker Proton Power Systems Plc said on Wednesday its Proton Motor GmbH unit had signed a five-year agreement with contract manufacturer Deutsche Mechatronics GmbH for bulk production of its fuel cell systems in Germany. At 0833 GMT, shares of Proton Power were up 25 percent at 6.875 pence. Deutsche Mechatronics will make Proton Motor's fuel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton Power inks deal for fuel cell production in Germany" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642