KUALA LUMPUR, May 27 (Reuters) - Malaysian automaker Proton is set to announce a possible tie-up with Germany's Volkswagen AG in the next two weeks, The Edge Financial Daily quoted Proton's chairman as saying. "The outcome of the talks with VW will be made public in two weeks time. I don't want to jump the gun," Mohd Nazmi Mohd Salleh told the company's annual meeting. The paper did not detail the collaboration but there has been speculation in Malaysian newspapers for years that Proton ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton set to announce VW tie-up in 2 weeks-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.