PARIS, Sept 25 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen , encouraged by its strong performance in Europe in recent years, is due to unveil a bold new sales target on Thursday, breaking with its tradition of cautious forecasting. Chairman Jean-Martin Folz will announce at the Paris motor show on Thursday that the French carmaker aimed to sell four million cars in 2006, an increase of 23 percent from the 3.25 million expected for this year, according to a prepared speech obtained by Reuters. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA aims to sell 4 mln vehicles in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642