PARIS, Nov 22 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot-Citroen expects to cancel 4.6 percent of its shares starting November 2003, its Chief Executive Jean-Martin Folz said in an interview to be published on Saturday. "At the end of September we held 11.9 million of our own shares, the equivalent of 4.6 percent of our capital... We plan to cancel them starting in November 2003," he told French business weekly Le Journal des Finances.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA to cancel 4.6 pct shares starting Nov 03-Folz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642