PARIS, May 26 (Reuters) - Europe's second-biggest car maker PSA Peugeot Citroen said its chief executive Christian Streiff had a health problem last week and would not be able to attend the annual general shareholders meeting on Wednesday. In a statement on Monday, the firm said Streiff underwent medical checks and would resume his tasks in the next few days. (Reporting by Marcel Michelson)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA CEO Streiff will miss AGM due health problem" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.