PARIS, Nov 21 (Reuters) - The Chief Executive of PSA Peugeot Citroen is confident the French carmaker will meet its financial goals for 2007. Christian Streiff also told French daily Les Echos in an interview that his group was slightly ahead on its plans to cut jobs in Europe in 2007. "Our sales are growing and it's a healthy growth. It results from positive price and product mix effects, a strong discipline in managing inventories. I am confident we will meet our targets," he said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA chief confident on meeting 2007 goals - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642