TRNAVA, Slovakia, Nov 23 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen will decide at the end of this year where it will start production in Russia and whether the car maker will invest alone or with a partner, Chief Executive Christian Streiff said on Friday. Streiff said the company was deciding between two possible sites for the greenfield factory which should make 150,000 cars in an initial phase due to start in 2010, and 300,000 cars annually starting in 2012 or 2013. "Around the end of the year, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA chief sees Russia plant decision at year-end" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.