PARIS, April 28 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen on Thursday confirmed its full-year operating margin target of between 4 and 4.5 percent. "We today fully confirm the target," Finance Director Yann Delabriere told a conference call held to discuss the group's first-quarter sales.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA confirms FY oper margin target of 4-4.5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.