PARIS, Feb 29 (Reuters) - The strategic alliance between car makers PSA Peugeot Citroen and General Motors will not include production activities, with both car makers remaining operationally independent, French Industry Minister Eric Besson said. The relationship between Peugeot and its local suppliers will not be changed by the deal, Besson added in a statement on Wednesday. The minister also said Peugeot Chief Executive Philippe Varin had pledged that the alliance would be favourable for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA-GM deal won't include production - French min" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.