BRATISLAVA, Sept 28 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen will stop production in Slovakia for 21 days in the fourth quarter due to weak demand, the Slovak unit said on Friday. Peugeot, which is losing 350 euros ($450) on every car sold in Europe and which plans to cut more than 10,000 jobs, close one assembly plant and shrink another, operates a plant in the western Slovak town of Trnava where it makes the Peugeot 207 and Citroen C3 Picasso models. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA to halt Slovak production for 21 days in Q4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.