PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The head of French carmaker PSA Peugeot-Citroen said on Wednesday its Peugeot 207 small car was selling as well or better than the older 206 model it was designed to replace. "The 207 has had a very good start, quicker than the 206. We are very satisfied," outgoing Chief Executive Jean-Martin Folz told Europe 1 radio. Some analysts have cast doubt on the car's success. PSA has repeatedly denied that sales of the 207 were below expectations. The group on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Peugeot CEO says 207 model selling well" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642