PARIS, July 24 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen posted a slide in first-half profits on Thursday and cut a key full-year forecast due to a strong euro and a slide in demand, particularly in France. PSA said in a statement that it was now aiming to "maintain or improve" its autos unit first-half operating margin of 3.7 percent for the full-year, compared to an earlier target of 5.0-5.2 percent. This is barring a further rise of the euro against other currencies. Europe's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Peugeot Citroen H1 profit slides, cuts targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.