MULHOUSE, France, Sept 25 (Reuters) - The chairman of French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen said on Thursday the company had not changed a key 2003 operating margin target, but reiterated it was "a target not a forecast". The comments followed market rumours that PSA executives had told analysts the firm would have trouble meeting a key operating margin target due to a worse than expected French car market. "Our targets are our targets, we have targets not forecasts," he said during a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Peugeot Citroen's Folz confirms 03 targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.