PARIS, Feb 20 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen said on Thursday it would invest 50 million euros ($53.72 million) to start making its top-selling Peugeot 307 car in Argentina from next year. The firm would make 16,000 cars at its factory in Buenos Aires in its first year of operation, marking the introduction of its new mid-range car platform in Argentina. Some 60 percent of cars made would be sold in Latin America. "This investment decision confirms the long term ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Peugeot to invest 50 mln eur in Argentine plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.