PARIS, Jan 30 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen said on Saturday it would recall nearly 100,000 cars because they have the same accelerator-related problems currently afflicting Japan's Toyota . "We are going to do the same thing as Toyota. We are going to do a recall," said a PSA Peugeot Citroen spokesman. The spokesman declined to give a precise figure for the amount of vehicles to be recalled but said it would be "under 100,000." He said the recall would affect the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Peugeot to recall around 100,000 cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.