PARIS, April 28 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen posted a 0.7 percent rise in sales on Thursday, as sluggish demand in Europe weighed. The company said it made sales of 13.635 billion euros ($17.62 billion) in the first three months of 2005, versus 13.538 billion euros reported under IFRS accounting rules for the year-ago period. A Reuters poll of 10 analysts on average expected first-quarter sales of 13.882 billion euros.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Q1 sales rise 0.7 pct to 13.635 bln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.